Morning Inglewood Tour + Lunch
Time & Location
About The Event
This tour commences at Ingelwood’s Tobacco Museum, where you can step into the past, observing a rich history through photographs and artefacts from a bygone era.The tour will then convoy through to Qualipac, where you will see their Produce Packing Shed in action. Then it’s onto the Woodspring’s Sprout Fed Beef tour, where you’ll enjoy a locally produced lunch.
- The tour commences at the Inglewood Tobacco Museum at 9am, located on the corner of Victoria and Albert Streets, Inglewood.
- Part of this tour will be outdoors and in areas that are shared with livestock. We recommend wearing clothes that provide protection from the sun as well as closed in shoes.
- This tour is self-drive with a guide car leading you from farm to farm. You will need your own vehicle to complete this tour.
- Entry to the Tobacco Museum
- Guided tour through Qualipac - Growers, suppliers and packers of produce such as broccoli, onions and pumpkins
- Guided tour through Woodspring's Sprout Fed Beef Farm - A family farm that grows sprouted barley, which is fed to their cattle
- Morning Tea & Lunch