Afternoon Inglewood Tour + Dinner
Time & Location
About The Event
This tour commences at Ingelwood’s Tobacco Museum, where you can step into the past, observing a rich history through photographs and artefacts from a bygone era. The tour will then convoy through to Coolmunda Olive Grove where you will enjoy a delicious afternoon of olive taste testing. It’s then onto Homebush Farms to see a sheep shearing demonstration, finishing off with a luxe dinner by the water.
- The tour commences at the Inglewood Tobacco Museum at 2pm, located on the corner of Victoria and Albert Streets, Inglewood.
- Part of this tour will be outdoors and in areas that are shared with livestock. We recommend wearing clothes that provide protection from the sun as well as closed in shoes.
- This tour is self-drive with a guide car leading you from farm to farm. You will need your own vehicle to complete this tour.
• Entry to the Tobacco Museum
• Guided tour through Coolmunda Olive Grove
• Guided tour and shearing demonstration at Homebush Farms
• Afternoon Tastings & Dinner