Morning Inglewood Tour 2 + Pizza Lunch
Time & Location
About The Event
This tour commences at Ingelwood’s Tobacco Museum, where you can step into the past, observing a rich history through photographs and artefacts from a bygone era. The tour will then convoy through to Whetstone Sheep Farm and then onto Macintyre Brook Olive Grove. The afternoon will finish on Leven K Lavender Farm with a pizza lunch, cooked fresh in the pizza oven topped with locally sourced produce.
- The tour commences at the Inglewood Tobacco Museum at 9am, located on the corner of Victoria and Albert Streets, Inglewood.
- Part of this tour will be outdoors and in areas that are shared with livestock. We recommend wearing clothes that provide protection from the sun as well as closed in shoes.
- This tour is self-drive with a guide car leading you from farm to farm. You will need your own vehicle to complete this tour.
- Entry to the Tobacco Museum
- Guided tour through Whetstone Sheep Farm
- Guided tour through Macintyre Brook Olive Grove
- Guided Tour through Leven K Lavender Farm
- Morning Tea & Lunch